We serve our customers through an integrated network that involves our power plants, transmission and distribution systems, customer service offices, and a 24-hour Customer Care Centre.
We are implementing several new initiatives to improve the quality of your power supply and to make it easier for you to do business with us. We are working to be more responsive to the needs of all our customers. Our new website will improve your ability to communicate with us, receive information from us, and benefit from a range of new resources.
JPS, working to serve you better.
Information at Your Fingertips
- Payment & Billing Options: We know your time is valuable and that is why we offer you several quick, convenient and secure ways to make payments and receive your bill so you save on time and money.
- With this quick and easy to use guide- Learn How to Read Your Bill you can see all the charges that make up your bill.
- Fuel cost is the greatest contributor to your bill and is reflected in your Fuel & IPP Charge. Check out our fuel update chart to see the monthly changes in your bill.
- Connecting/ Disconnecting- Find out more about the steps in start, transferring or terminating your electric service.
- Energy Saving Tips: Help you and your family to better control your energy usage at home.
- Interactive House- Take a virtual tour of our Interactive House for energy tips in each room.
- Power Calculator- Use this calculator for a quick estimate of your energy usages and potential cost for the month.
Click below to view our full Customer Charter: