JPS Makes Opting Into eBILL Easier
JPS has been leading the charge for the wide-scale elimination of waste in the communities we serve and within our company. Today, we are printing and delivering thousands of bills that are never opened and many customers have expressed concern about the waste accumulated from receiving both electronic and paper bills, particularly as they also receive a monthly text alert.
We agree that there is a more efficient way to serve you and are pleased to advise that it’s now easier to sign up for eBILL.
HOW DO I PAY MY JPS BILL?
Pay Online via myJPS
Customers may pay using any valid Visa, MasterCard or Keycard using our online platform myJPS – https://myjps.jpsco.com/site
As we improve security of transactions on our platform, all credit cards used to make payments on our website must be registered to a myJPS account. Customers can also register to view and download bills for up to the last twelve months and better monitor their energy consumption and payment history. myJPS also allows users to link multiple JPS accounts to a single user account!
Pay Via Telephone Through Our JPS Customer Care Centre
You may also pay your electricity bills through the JPS Customer Care Center using your Visa or MasterCard. Call our toll-free number: 1-888-CALL JPS /1-888-225-5577 (LIME) or 1-888-935-5577 (Digicel- reduced rate).
Pay At Our Customer Service Offices Islandwide
You may pay your electricity bills at any JPS customer service offices using credit cards, debit cards or cash.
- KINGSTON AND ST. ANDREW SOUTH — 7-9 East Parade — KINGSTON — Tel: 967-7080-4
- BLACK RIVER — 5 Central Road — Tel: 965-2218 Or 965-2272/2874
- SPANISH TOWN — 17 Burke Road –Tel: 984-3047-8 Or 984-2212
- PORTMORE — Shop 1B Portmore Mall — Tel: 988-8000-3
- SAV-LA-MAR — 14 Great George Street — Tel: 955-2653 955-4141 Or 955- 4139
- PORT ANTONIO — Boundbrook — Tel: 993-2619 Or 993-2848
- LUCEA — Shop 2A Uptown — Tel: 956-2326 Or 956-2423
- PORT MARIA — 94 Stennett Street — Tel: 994-2328 Or 994-2162
- MANDEVILLE — 3 Villa Road Mandeville — Tel: 962-8670-1
- ST. ANN’S BAY — 8 Royes Street — Tel: 972-0345-8
- MAY PEN — 18B Manchester Avenue — Tel: 986-2391 Or 986-2230
- FALMOUTH — 13 Wellington Street — Tel: 954-3273 Or 954-4332
- MONTEGO BAY –Baywest Shopping Center — Tel: 952-4455-6 Or 952-3182 Or 952-5450-1
- KINGSTON AND ST. ANDREW NORTH — 23 Ruthven Road Kingston 10 –Tel: 929-2330-7
- MORANT BAY — 9-11 Church Street — Tel: 982-2307 Or 982-9424
Pay Through Our Bill Payment Partners
We know your time is valuable. That’s why we want you to choose from a range of payment options especially designed for your convenience.
You may pay your bills at the following authorized merchants:
- Bill Express Online
- First Caribbean Bank
- Jamaica National Building Society
- National Commercial Bank
- Victoria Mutual Building Society
- Prime Trust Cambio
- First Global Bank
DO YOU HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
You may also call our Toll Free Customer Service Centre at 1-888-CALL-JPS where a customer service representative will be happy to assist you, 24/7.
DO YOU WISH TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM JPS eBILL?
To unsubscribe from our JPSeBill service, just click here